CHIROPRACTIC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
It is widely recognised that back and neck pain and migraines are a few of the leading causes of absenteeism in the workplace, resulting in high costs to companies from staff being unable to work. Our aim is not only to treat the individual employee but to assist in promoting wellness and optimal health to your workers regardless of the work environment.
WHY PROMOTE WELLNESS?
- More than 17 million people in the UK are affected by back pain each year
- 2.5 million have back pain every day
- 50+ million work days are lost each year
- 1.25million people are affected by musculoskeletal pain of some sort
- Colds are the most significant cause of short term absence with back pain second.
- Long term absence, due to stress, back pain and other musculoskeletal disorders account for 40% of lost working time.
CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH PREVENTION TALKS
We are available to give talks on several topics taking into account the type of your business. To give you some idea, here are some topics that we have presented to other businesses.
- How chiropractic can improve your health
- How the spine can improve posture
- How to prevent injury at work
- How to sit correctly at your desk
The purpose of these talks is to educate the staff and inspire them to be proactive and take action. Studies have shown that employees are more likely to be performing well when they feel good physically and mentally. Whether one of your staff has an on-going chronic problem or a health- related question, wellness talks are the perfect opportunity for your employees to find out how we can help them.
COMMON INJURIES IN THE WORKPLACE
- Injuries from slips, trips and falls
- Injuries sustained from manual handling
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Prolonged awkward posture
- Not sitting correctly or bending